Click for supporting the blog, thanks..


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sigh!....

It's been long since the last time i wrote something in full English. I used to play with all beautiful phrases & words during those days where writing give me happiness. Not in the sense of i'm writing happy ending love story, it's just playing with all those beauty gave me such a pleasant feeling inside. Now it's not the case anymore. I only use English to communicate for official business that surely don't give me such room for playing with bombastic words, beautiful phrases & all the metaphoric.

Facing all the madness & craziness in this world, i need an escapism. Not to deny any truth, it's just the way i do to focus my mind on something else beside saving the world. Since love hunting is not in my priority list, i do believe that i lost the enthusiasm to explore the art side of me. Not saying that i'm surrendering my love life, just kind of taking a break after tired of chasing something that i should have known wasn't made to be mine.

Anyway, i'm hoping that i can get all the passion of writing again without the inspiration of something that i can't control. But since i'm a perfect human (imperfect is the perfection of a human), i can only wish & hope. Nevertheless, with all i have i'll give my best shot to ensure i can get as close as what i'm hoping & wishing for. To all my friend who read my blog, thank you for your support. I'm not promising you great story in each of my entry, but solely it will come from the deepest of my heart. Juzz hanging on there, okay... HURRA!!!...

No comments: