Click for supporting the blog, thanks..


Friday, January 29, 2010

Get Up!!!...

It's Friday again.. and i'm still here havin a normal routine working schedule. It's been long since the last time i wrote somethin in full english so this entry is kinda refresh my language, huhu!.. I'm sorry if some of my colleague didn't master english well enough to understand my entry, dun bother tryin hard to understand pal.. nothin much 2 change ur point of view. For those who can get it, keep on reading or if u also dun wanna, please.. be my guest.. the exit door's just around the corner.

Last year wasn't a great year for me. Even a lot of of things do happen, on daily basis i can consider it's a boring day looking at how pathetic everythin just come & go around me. I knew i can do better but i choose not to. Stick with the same boring routine, hoping that somethin magically happen to turn everythin upside down & suddenly i'm on cloud 9, woohoo!!.. Nah.. who am i tryin to fool.. lookin at it now, i consider it as a waste of everythin.. wasting my time, my age, my energy, my health, my money & most of it, wasting my intelligence but still, i dun regret it so much coz i just need a bit rest i guess after pushing myself to the limit on everythin.

So, now the long vacation come to end. I hav to gath all the energy i have left & strengthen myself. This year will be different.. i have to challenge myself & get back whateva that i lost before. Last year is a history, never gonna change anyway.. hav to bear in mind that it will be so much better this year, a lot of success story hav to be added up into my journey of life. I hav to stop living in madness, doin the same thing while expecting a different result. Attention world, here i come with a new refresh agenda to make a different in this world, Allahuakbar!!!!...

No comments: